Author Topic: Last movie/episode you watched?  (Read 211223 times)

Quilly

• [Member]
    • myspace
Re: Last movie/episode you watched?
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:24 pm »
Awwh man, i've never seen the off-day episode!!! anyone know where i could find it/see it/somethin!?
or which DVD set its on? just so i know which one to order next...

Disc 12, "Christmas at Tiffany's". : ) Love that episode! ^^ Hope you like it also!
alright! i know what i'm ordering next payday! ^_^!!

oh yes, i just watched a fansub of "return of pycal"....and uh....i think i just had an acid trip o_0....wtf was that!?!?

deloreanfan

• [Member]
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 12:32:09 am »
where did you find "return of pycal"?????????????

Quilly

• [Member]
    • myspace

GodKill123

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2009, 10:49:21 am »
The 2ed Ep of the Green jacket series (The Man They Called a Magician) with my girlfriend. maybe I'll show her the Return of Pycal if she wants. Trying to get her into Lupin.

Sad cactus

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2009, 01:01:56 pm »
maybe I'll show her the Return of Pycal if she wants. Trying to get her into Lupin.
Yay!! You can do it! ^__^

Alc

• [Member]
  • Oh yeah, have another cigarrette Mr. Fitness!
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2009, 11:48:40 pm »
The last movie I watched was:

Manga Entertainment's dub of Castle of Cagliostro "YOU WANNA MESS WITH THE TOKYO METORPOLITAN POLICE HUH?!"  *Zenigata judo throws somebody*

AND

Voyage to Danger

I want to watch Sweet Lost Night but all that's available are Torrents and for some reason whenever I use torrents it takes around 10+ hours to download something...so yeah, I can't watch Sweet Lost Night apparently.  TT__TT

deloreanfan

• [Member]
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2009, 01:03:46 am »
did you try stream-anime.org?????????

Alc

• [Member]
  • Oh yeah, have another cigarrette Mr. Fitness!
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2009, 01:08:22 am »
did you try stream-anime.org?????????

No I didn't even know there was such a site!  THANKS!  At least now I should be able to watch it if they have the film.  ^-^

blackcoated

• [Member]
  • the world is mine
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2009, 03:51:27 am »
lupin catched??
from the 1st series

http://www.myspace.com/weberwound
my 1st uploaded and made by me video on youtube maybe ill do areview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVIu3Jssf7A&feature=channel_page

Sad cactus

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2009, 06:03:40 pm »
I re-watched Castle of Cagliostro. There is a lot of bad-assery and it's undeniable that it's a fun film, but it's like watching Lupin when he was a baby. Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks? ^^ Zenigata's a lot less individualistic, too--he's definitely a leader of a collective in this one--whereas usually he's flying by the seat of his pants, solo. ^^;

And Richard Epcar as Goemon is...somehow..not..right...OO;;;;;;

XD Jigen and his princess crown. XD

bunnialchemistmeep

• [Member]
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:00 pm »
I got to re-watch "Operation:return The treasure. THERE IS NO REASON not to completly love this movie. the Guys in the dresses, the plot twists, the guys in dresses, how the only new female characters were a villian and a non-obtrusive redhead, the men in dresses, And did I mention Jigen in the frilly-nilly dress?
What were those things in his hair? They looked like fish-fins.

Sad cactus

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2009, 10:52:23 pm »
Jigen looks HOT in that dress. XD Especially with the beard. XD

I wish that Zenigata didn't search Lupin..AGAIN. X__X

rpguidry

• [Member]
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2009, 10:54:11 pm »
Somebody mentioned in the crowning moments of awesomeness thread Hemingway Papers, so I decided to re-watch that.  

For some reason the subs were incorrect in numerous parts.  For some reason L's were inexplicably changed to Y's.

But the actual contents of the movie were really good.  Maria was one of the few female leads who managed to live through the special and not betray Lupin and the gang.  Really my only complaint is the lack of Pops.  Still this gets my recommendation.

Sad cactus

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2009, 11:08:17 pm »
XD That was GodKill123!

Oops, I guess subs help. ^^;;;;

Yeah, Maria was cool. And I like how her sign on the bar makes her out to look really sexy but she's this droopy-eyed ball of angry that kicks ass. ^^

Since Zenigata didn't have a big part in Hemingway Papers, I traced his every move. Well, not his every move, but..

In the office. His subordinates are praising something about him. Then he sees Fujiko, and since Fujiko = Lupin, he goes after her. He manages to hide himself in the trunk of big bad guy 1's car. He lives on leftovers in that car until Fujiko and big bad guy 1 arrive at the military base. Then Zenigata leaves the car, and finds some (i.e.) steals some food from the refrigerator. On top of that, he gets drunk. While drunk, he confronts Fujiko. Fujiko screams. Soldiers capture him and then he's out of the picture until Jigen's thrown in jail, where we see Zenigata rumpled, stubbly, but oddly tranquil. We don't see him again until Jigen is taken out to fight Goemon. And then we don't see him again until the part that GodKill123 describes. He's absent for the final fight, but we see him run after Lupin's plane, climb on top of it while it's taking off, climb into it, scaring Jigen and Goemon while doing so, and sending it spinning out of control.

For me it's about what he does in the screen time he's given, not how long it is. Now, if he appears at the END and goes off to chase Lupin and that's IT--and then to make it WORSE, someone else is disguised as Zenigata and you see his face but you know it's not him--::Cough.:: Pycal..::Cough.:: Now Return of Pycal was a bad special for Zenigata: little screen time AND not doing much. In Hemingway Papers, he was out of the action a lot, but he did some really eye-popping things. XD

rpguidry

• [Member]
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2009, 12:28:04 am »
The one thing I always remember about the special is Lupin acting like the Fonz (Him hitting the Juke box and getting it to play his song).