Author Topic: New Movie: Fujiko Mine's Lie  (Read 10805 times)

Akai Shuichi

• Shottogun
  • Part of the Gang
New Movie: Fujiko Mine's Lie
« on: March 07, 2019, 10:25:42 am »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:26:35 am by Akai Shuichi »

Thief in a Red Jacket

• Part of the Gang
Re: New Movie: Fujiko Mine's Lie
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:09:46 pm »
Oh, I am all in for this! I definitely wasn’t expecting the next Koike film to come out so soon. We’ve been getting so much great Lupin content recently. It’s a great time to be a fan!

SolHerald

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 07:50:58 pm »
I guess that means the likelihood of us getting a Zenigata film next is almost certain. Color me very excited for both!

Lupus Zeniga

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 04:22:29 am »
I was hoping this would be a Zenigata film. But I enjoy Koike's Lupin so that's a minor matter for me.

VampireNaomi

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 06:46:36 am »
I'm positively surprised that we're getting Fujiko after all. I hope Zenigata is next, and maybe one more for Lupin in which all the hints of a bigger backstory come together and connect every entry in the series. The trailer looks promising.

Shin Lupin Sansei

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 10:31:04 pm »
Heck yes! Can't wait....

Whoops suddenly realized I am a filthy, sub-human gaijin and I am still not allowed to buy the Goemon film. Maybe by 2027 these will get released here? Man I despise the way TMS and DT treat us now....

GATSU

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 10:13:47 am »
That reminds me. Make this available for digital purchase here, too.

JAG2045

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 06:28:36 pm »
Excited for this, hope we get it and the Goemon movie dubbed by Discotek to go with Jigen's Gravestone  ;D

Lupus Zeniga

• Part of the Gang
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 01:43:17 pm »
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2019/04/11/fujikos-lie-film-full-trailer-introduces-villain-character-voiced-by-mamoru-miyano

Its story centers on Fujiko who is running away with Gene (CV: Hanba Tomoe) who has a serious heart disease. His father Randy usurped 500 million dollars from a company named Kodfrey Mining for the expense of his surgery. After Randy was forced to kill himself by Bincom (CV: Mamoru Miyano), a professional killer hired by the company, Gene has become the only person who holds the key to the missing money. 

The film will get a limited theatrical run at selected theaters in Japan from May 31, 2019. As with the

Sounds okay. The trailer shows Bincam doing some super-cool stuff.